Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

FRUGALITY....just need to live with it.

FRUGALITY is the lifestyle choice that allows us to live within our means and enjoy the things you have debt-free.
Moving to the 30++ years of age, i have gone through numerous frugality experiences which i called it a "voluntary simplicity". It's the choice that i have made throughout my life journey thus far.

People always say that Frugality inhibit your ambition. For me, i would agree partially as i used to be very ambitious previously. As time goes by, my satisfaction is more towards passion on things that love to do. Ambition has always be a secondary for me nowadays. I strongly believe, bigger roles comes with bigger responsibilities. So, why you need to crack your head for all these materialists.

Some shared with me that, living with frugality is to have excellent care of ourselves.I guess i should improve further mentally and physically. Mom's say, cooking at home is a frugality mainstay..but to cook at home nowadays..hahaha...will try not to say NO...will try ya...   

Another thing is that, taking good care of my belongings. well, what i have now is only a small car, a bit of savings, few houses and trust funds. So, nothing much to take care of, so less headache. :)..I realized that stewardship should be aligned with ownership, which mean taking good care of my possessions. as of polishing my shoes, repair the machines at home, clearing up water stains, house cleaning and bla..bla..bla..who else suppose to do that for me..of course me and myself.

Being in technology industries, i should now at least getting the surface knowledge of technologies which is blasting up in our society. i know i don't have to be the early adopter in latest gadget, but years of eschewing new technology can make me seem like a dinosaur.

Anyway, most important now is i just need to forgive myself for frugal lapses. i just need to feel like paying for convenience. So, it brings no regret for me.

From now on, i need to find ways to be an expert in something. Let it be something that i have passion on or something that benefits to others. What is it...??. i have yet to know..Ya Allah, Please show me the light on the path i am destined for because YOU know is the best for me. ..

Lastly, need to renew my frugal track and i know, i can be what it takes in having a frugal life.

Cheers
Signing off....     

1 comment:

  1. Inspiring :)
    Just that, in my situation (IT industry) it is hard to live with this kind of lifestyle as the technology keep moving faster and of course, you don't want to be left behind.

    I found myself not more than just being a slave of technology.

    ReplyDelete