Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Inner VOICE Control




           Talking to myself is not a bad thing to do especially when it comes to controlling impulsive behaviour. I must say this is definitely acquire inner training and proven test result by observation. 
Just want to share my experience today when i have had a monotonous feeling with one of my close buddy at the office. Indeed, this person is climbing up the career ladder and wanted to achieve what has already planned. I salute this kind of determination to achieve a positive result However, the way we achieved the result is most important and shall come from inner feeling and thinking.
At first i was a bit pissed off with the actions of my close buddy without my knowledge. Talking to the upper management and trying to impress them is one of the ways where most people tend to do. In fact, as for my experience, a close friend tend to back stabbed you when they feel insecure with the track they aiming for.These people, as they liked to be called, "back stabbers", don't seems to think of long term consequences that they might face in future.Hey, can't they understand the word friendship instead of office mate?. We work for only 8 hours a day. or the most 10-12 hours. The rest??. We still need our friends to hang out with.
           So please..please ...please..whoever read this post, do not back stabbed your friend or colleagues because one day you will get back what you have done wrong to people. To my close buddy, i pray for you and hope you realize that you are doing a big mistake. You might think that i do not know but too bad i know in details about what you have done to me. Don't worry, because so long as i still have patience, i will always forgive all my friends and enemies. I believe that's the key for peacefulness. So let us now, forgive and forget for all the wrongdoings  from our families, friends and even enemies. Surely, we will be living with "godwottery".

Hence, be careful on what we talk and do not trust people easily and unnecessarily. Use your inner control to show your maturity. Remember, we also use our inner control to speak with HIM. So, do it from now on..Good luck.

signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment