Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 4, 2011

After sooooo longgggg....

Should i Quit???

It has been so long since i have not updated my blog. Obviously, busyness, lazyness and etc has stopped me from writing on. There are so many things going on lately and to share but yet it is so difficult to squeeze my time logging into blogspot. Nevertheless, facebook is read daily..hahaha..so discriminating....

I will try to catch up with my stories from time to time...to list a few of it:

  • My new job
  • Farewell to MEDTECH
  • A Trip to Kelantan (CyberGen)
  • Tilawah PETRONAS
  • CSR at Kimanis primary school
  • Assalamualaikum to "the love ones..."
  • Many others laa....
Anyway..will write again soon....or should i quit??..hmmmm..let's see how i am going to deal with it...till then...signing off for now...

1 comment:

  1. Haha..reactions satu je..COOL...haha
    nice ar...
    dun quit...
    xsemestinya post tu kene tulis pepanjang....
    skit pun dah cukup bermakna dan berisi...tu better kan..hehe
    (^_^)

    ReplyDelete