Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

~FORNALE~



Came across this word when i was reading a magazine. "FORNALE" as definition is - spend money before you've have earned it.

It makes me smile alone in my bedroom while reading the magazine. That was just me when i first started my career after graduated. My earnings at that time was quite ok but unfortunately, it would never be enough.perhaps, that time i've just stepped into a career ladder and there are so many things that i have dreamt for and wanted it badly.  Name it, from foods, cars, gadget and etc, surely it burst my pocket. :)

Now, as a fellow in a hostel, i always deal with students almost everyday. Most of them has got scholarship to support their needs. Sometimes i ponder, after few days, their allowances to be fornaled. Ended up, their best buddy the  "maggie mee with various flavour" slurrrpped them up towards the next cycle of allowances. It's typical student life...gadgets are more important i suppose.. haha its normal isn't it...

Anyway, what most important is that, we should know how to control our needs and spending. As for me, nothing much i should spend everyday, so just keep it for my rainy days.Ooopps, not forgetting, zakat..maybe i need to contribute more now..InsyaAllah...
    

No comments:

Post a Comment